Friday, March 18, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls - Blueberry Muffin Pie Crust


 Blueberry Muffin Pie Crust
(Blueberry Muffin - (Rosegirls Custom Blend) - 'As you pull apart a piping hot muffin, you'll be greeted by sweetly ripened blueberries wafting through the steam!'
Pie Crust - 'Yummy pie crust fresh from the bakery.')

This was a really nice blueberry bakery scent.  A casual sniff and you'd probably just think 'Mmm, blueberry muffins.'  It's more than that though.  The pie crust, while not distinct on its own, takes it slightly away from muffins and more towards general bakery.  The blueberry is strong, making it a sweet, more fruity scent.  And that tell-tale Rosegirls creamy note wraps it in yumminess.  I would buy this again if I came across it.

I melted about 1 oz. worth in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. Yep. One I would love. You have me craving a sampler. I need more RG in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a hint that it's time? =P

      I think I have a blueberry-something muffin buried in my RG stash. It keeps getting passed over because I never feel like cutting it.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I need to remind myself that I already bought from the Valentine's Day sampler... I need to be patient...
    This sounds delicious though! I think I may have to have a separate 'blueberry' drawer for all of my wax. I've been stocking up like there's no tomorrow on blueberry blends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to skip the March sampler because I want to place some orders elsewhere. I actually have a sampler from someplace else coming this week.

      There are some darn yummy blueberry scents out there!

      ~Deb

      Delete