Monday, March 21, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Cinnamon Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cinnamon Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies - [no scent description]

I don't know why I'm always surprised when I like a chocolate chip cookie scent.  I mean, bakery IS my thing, right?  I think the chocolate is what makes me leery.  But no fear, all the other cookie notes come through and this Rosegirls version is a winner too.  I didn't notice any distinct caramel note, or any extra richness to the cookie scent overall, but I did notice just a touch of that cinnamon, just enough to make a cozy homey scent a little bit more interesting.  I would get this again.

I melted a 1.2 oz. chunk in my tea light warmer and had healthy medium scent.  I would still prefer stronger, but for as light as my recent Rosegirls melts have been this one is a nice step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment