Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Fruit Salad Margaritas

Fruit Salad Margaritas - [no scent description]

I said in my haul post cold sniff notes that I did not and would not like this one because of the margaritas.  I decided to pop this one in anyway and imagine my surprise when I found myself actually liking it?!  It's probably best described as slightly fizzy SweeTarts.  It is a very sweet, sugary, candy-like scent with no particular fruit stepping forward to be identified.  And then that hint of zesty effervescence teases your nose along the way.  I don't think I'd go out of my way to get this again, but for today it was a fun little scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. chunk in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent, but that scent didn't travel very far.

2 comments:

  1. I love RG margaritas. Glad you liked this one too! It sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, one of the customers we produce for at work is Fat Tuesday and we do margarita mix for them. As soon as you walk out on the floor you can tell if we're running it because you can smell it all over. Same with their pina coloda, and some others. Maybe this is what made me learn to appreciate scents? lol

      ~Deb

      Delete