Saturday, March 19, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Raspberry Pineapple Birthday Cake

Raspberry Pineapple Birthday Cake - [no scent description]

A very nice, happy bakery scent for spring.  It was a very nice blend all around.  The fruit to bakery ratio was about even.  The raspberry and pineapple notes were about even as well, although the pineapple didn't give it a tropical feel so I think the raspberry was a wee bit stronger.  The sugary vanilla white cake notes tone down the fruit a bit, giving just a touch of warmth to the scent and keeping it bakery.  Overall though, a light, bright, fun scent.

I melted a little over 1 oz. worth in my tea light warmer, and then later tried a little over an ounce in my Glade hot plate warmer and had light-medium scent both times.  The throw is great, smelled it immediately upon entering the house after running some errands, but it was a lighter, more background type scent.  This would be good if company is coming and you're not sure how they feel about heavy scents.  For myself though, I would have liked it stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment