Sunday, March 20, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Treat Yo Self

Treat Yo Self - 'Lemon Verbena and Gilligan's Brew (coconut milk and heavy whipping cream).'

This was a soft and friendly lemon scent with just enough coconut to know it's there, and then all wrapped up in a sweet, creaminess.  The coconut and cream kept the lemon toned down, more like a Lemonheads candy type instead of a bold citrus.  I really loved this blend but it was just way too light for me.

I melted this 1.8 oz. chunk in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a light, background type scent.  When the furnace kicked on or people were walking around and stirring up the air, the scent was much more noticeable, but in general it just hid in the background.

4 comments:

  1. I was jonesing for this one. But sad face it is light. :-( I swear RG has the best coconut on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya never know, it might work fine in your house. You should still try it if you get a chance. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This blend sounds wonderful! I can't recall ever hearing what was in this one, thanks for adding the description. Sorry it was light, I've noticed her coconut blends are amazing but light for me most of the time, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was indeed wonderful. I'm surprised it was so light though, as a lot of them from that sampler are proving to be. I guess I'll have to start letting them sit for, you know, those six months of cure time..... =P

      ~Deb

      Delete