Saturday, March 12, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Iced Lemon Sugar Cookies

Iced Lemon Sugar Cookies - 'Deliciously baked lemon, lime, blend of pure sweet coconut milk and sugar with light notes of vanilla extract.'

The description might be a bit misleading.  Don't think of 7Up just because you see that mention of lime with the lemon.  And don't think all tropical because you see the mention of coconut milk.  I would never have guessed that either lime or coconut was in here.  To me it was just a delicious lemon bakery scent.  Sweet, bright lemon with a soft vanilla bakery background.  This was awesome and I would buy it again.

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. This is my #1 pick from the Scentsationals spring line. I think this sweet bakery lemon scent is every bit as good as any vendors AND it's available at your nearest Walmart for $2.00!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have grabbed more when I first saw it earlier this year. I love this one. And yes, this is just as good as indie vendor lemon bakery scents I've had. :)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I agree that it's a wonderful and strong lemon bakery scent! It's as good as most etailer lemon vanilla blends I've tried, and I also prefer it over BHG's Iced Lemon Poundcake, stronger throw and yummier scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iced Lemon Poundcake was weird for me. It was more like a berry cheesecake scent. Very weird, and very disappointing. This one, however, is awesome! I agree it rivals many indie vendor lemon bakery scents.

      ~Deb

      Delete