Monday, March 14, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Jungle Safari

Jungle Safari - 'A harvest medley of pine and spice.'

Although there is pine in the description, this is not in any way a Christmas tree type scent.  Well, maybe a teeny tiny bit.  Is sage a spice?  Because something in this reminds me of sage scents I've had recently.  This was a really nice change of pace scent for me, not bakery that has always been my favorite, not fruity and sweet like I've been gravitating towards recently.  This is sort of an outdoorsy scent but without that sort of cologne note that often lurks in 'outdoors' scents.  It's sort of a moist greenery scent with a touch of warmth and depth from whatever that 'spice' is.  This was nice but this type of scent in general is not one I reach for often.

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment