Thursday, March 3, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Mocha Frappe Latte

Mocha Frappe Latte - [no scent description]
(The right side of this combo pack.)

I'm relieved to find that there are still some coffee scents I do like.  This one is on the sweeter side, and quite creamy.  There is a chocolate note, but the coffee note is stronger.  All that frothiness keeps the usual bitter note in the coffee toned down.  This one was yummy.

I melted the whole five cube row (about 1.2 oz) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

(This was a gift.)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a scent you still like! This sounds like a fantastic coffee blend. That's a cool combo pack! Are they intended to be melted together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they're intended to but I bet a lot of people to blend them. I was thinking I should have saved some to try blending. I also looked for more at my store, thinking there would still be some fall/Christmas leftovers but nope. When ya want 'em, they're gone.

      ~Deb

      Delete