Friday, March 4, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Spiced Sugar Cookie

Spiced Sugar Cookie - [no scent description]
(The left side of this combo pack.)

I used to think sugar cookie scents were just plain and boring.  I've really come around to the deliciousness of their simplicity though!  This one was a deep, rich cookie scent, with an added hint of soft spice.  The cookie notes are the main thing here.  Spice haters need not fear this one.  Although I got this as part of a combo pack, I know Spiced Sugar Cookie is available on its own.  I will have to check my store next time I'm there because it seems like I've seen it.  Or maybe it was back in the fall/winter lines?

I melted the whole five cube row (about 1.2 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

(This was a gift.)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! This sounds like it could pass as an everyday scent. I always fear spicy scents because they tend to be too strong for anything besides fall/winter/Liz-is-in-a-Christmas-mood melting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cozy enough for fall because of that bit of spice but it really would work year round. It was quite yummy!

      ~Deb

      Delete