Friday, April 29, 2016

Haul - Rosegirls / Mini Melters

I placed a small order for Rosegirls mini melters back on March 3.  I received the order on April 27.  I chose the 6 oz. bags, which cost $7.00 each.  These four bags came in a padded priority envelope, and shipping was $6.10.

Let's see what I got!

Bananas Foster - [no scent description]
Descriptions of this scent from other sources generally include bananas, caramel, brown sugar, and sometimes rum or cinnamon.  I've enjoyed this type of scent in the past so I thought I'd try the Rosegirls version.  Mmmm!  It's so yummy on cold sniff!  There is banana, but there is a lot more caramel and brown sugar.  Oh, I hope this will strong because it's mouth wateringly delicious!

Nilla Strawberry Noel - [no scent description]
I've had this before and remember absolutely loving it, so when I saw it in the mini melters list, I snagged a bag.  Sooo good!  It's sort of a warm cookie scent with just hints of sweet strawberry.  It kinda reminds me of those pink sugar wafer cookies, but a bit deeper.

Vanilla Bean Noel - [no scent description]
If I remember correctly, VBN is a mix of vanilla, toffee, cookie, and maybe caramel or something.  I found myself really loving the scent last Christmas so I must have thought I'd still be loving it when I ordered this bag of mini melters.  It is a nice scent, a deep vanilla-caramel bakery scent.  I think there is musk in it too...?  But at the moment I'm not digging it like I was back at Christmas.  I'll set it aside and see how I feel about it when fall rolls around again.

Streuselkuchen - [no scent description]
Who doesn't love the Rosegirls Strueselchoochoo?!  In reality, streuselkuchen is a German coffee cake.  In Rosegirls wax it is a delicious softly spiced, super cozy bakery scent.  It is cake-like, or maybe even sugar cookie-like.  It's just freakin' delicious and I'm happy to have a bag of it.

And that is my order.
Have you ordered any Rosegirls mini melters lately?
What are some of your favorites?


2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I've got to pick me up some Nilla Strawberry Noel. The name makes me think of that snack, nilla wafers, though. LOL
    I still haven't ordered any MMs! I kept saying I would but when push came to shove I opted for other vendors. I love the Sugared Jasmine Julie sent me, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I opened the drawer next to my stash cupboard, to put these mini melters in and found a whole other box of wax I'd forgotten about! Not only have I outgrown my little cupboard stash, but I'm forgetting what I have! Lordee, I need to get melting....

      ~Deb

      Delete