Friday, April 29, 2016

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Sweet Sugar Cookie

Sweet Sugar Cookie - 'Warm Sugar cookies with a dusting of those large sugar drops across the top.'
 
This was very nice.  A cozy, welcoming type scent.  I've had some really deep, rich sugar cookie scents before.  This is on the sweeter side, as you'd guess from the name.  This is not quite as heavy and buttery, but more sugary.  Still very nice though.  I'd like to try this again but add a bit of peppermint to it around the holidays, and see how that is.
 
I melted this 0.8 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy; I love a good lemon cookie scent! This vendor is on my list to order from, although it probably won't be til June. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you order. I'm definitely itching to order again! =)

      ~Deb

      Delete