Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Melted - Kmart / Caramel Cream

Caramel Cream - [no scent description]

(I've noticed the Kmart wax no longer has a brand name on it.  I think it used to be called Essential Home, or Home Essentials, or something like that.  Not that it really matters.  I guess I'll just call it 'Kmart wax' now.)

I loved this scent but I must point out that it smelled like coffee to me.  I don't think I'd ever guess this was supposed to be caramel.  Sweet and creamy coffee is what I got from this.  A little weird when looking at the picture on the package and reading the name, but surprisingly okay with me.

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and was floored by how strong the scent was.  I'd been struggling with lacking performance from a very popular indie vendor and had finally given up and grabbed this Kmart wax.  I was so relieved to have great performance, to know my sniffer wasn't all worn out.  This scent immediately filled the room and soon enough carried throughout the house.  I could even smell lasting hints of it way upstairs later that night, well after the wax had cooled.

I've had good look with Kmart wax in the past.  This one continues to reassure me that it's okay to grab scents that look interesting on the random occasions that I'm in my local Kmart store.   

2 comments:

  1. I like this one! Very caramely, to me it smelled like caramel corn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how our noses pick up different things? To me it was creamy coffee. To you it was very caramely caramel corn. At least we both liked it! =)

      ~Deb

      Delete