Thursday, April 7, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Blueberry Cheesecake Frosting & Berry Pancakes

Blueberry Cheesecake Frosting and Berry Pancakes OP
Blueberry Cheesecake- Vanilla cheesecake and blueberries.
Pancakes and Berries- Buttermilk pancakes with sweet berries.

I'd mentioned in my cold sniff notes that frosting seemed to be the strongest note.  Well, once warmed that blueberry really comes through.  The bakery notes from the pancakes along with the blueberry had my brain automatically thinking this was the usual blueberry muffin type scent.  And that was okay with me.  I only noticed a very faint hint of that sort of 'sour' note that comes with cheesecake type scents.  Yes, a casual nose would probably assume this was just good ol' blueberry muffin.
I melted 1.1 oz. worth of this chunk in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!! I love the colors on this one. And the flatness is kinda nice. Glad it turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors make it seem like it should be a minty or wintery scent. But it was a nice blueberry.

      ~Deb

      Delete