Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Mac Apple Noel Blend

Mac Apple, Sherbet Noel, and Pink Sugar OP
Mac Apple- Juicy sweet apple with fresh, clean notes.
Rainbow Sherbet- Yummy, creamy frozen treat with pineapple, berries, lemon, oranges and more.
Pink Sugar- Cotton candy, vanilla and caramel with a slight musky bottom note.
 
  The apple notes really came out when this was warmed.  I would call this a pretty apple scent.  Usually apple scents make me think of fall.  This one did not.  I can't decide if the Pink Sugar or the Vanilla Bean Noel is stronger in this.  At times I'm sure it's an apple-y VBN, and then I'll think no, it's an apple-y Pink Sugar.  It might sound contradictory but this was a bright and juicy apple scent made warm and cozy.  Like I said, this is pretty apple scent.

I melted .9 oz. worth of this chunk in my tea light warmer and had strong scent in the general area of the warmer, but it did not seem to travel out very far from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment