Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Salt Water Taffy, Sherbet, and Lollipop Candies

Salt Water Taffy, Sherbet, and Lollipop Candies OP
Salt Water Taffy - Sweet and sugary taffy
Rainbow Sherbet- Yummy, creamy frozen treat with pineapple, berries, lemon, oranges and more.
Lollipop - Sugary hand candy lollipop, tart and juicy.
 
I seemed to get a grape note from this one. Maybe the lollipops are grape flavored? This was another fruity-candy type scent but the sherbet made it bit smoother than the usual powdery sweet type of candy. I would say there was a wee bit of creaminess to this, making it more tolerable than a lot of the super sweet candy type scents. This was pretty nice for this type of scent but the problem is that I'm just getting bored with this super sweet fruity-candy trend.

I melted .9 oz. worth of this chunk in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment