Sunday, May 1, 2016

Haul - Goat Milk Stuff / Soap & Lip Balm

I rarely order handcrafted bar soaps anymore.  Since I no longer use them, it takes hubby forever to go through them.  You might remember that Goat Milk Stuff is the vendor that got me hooked on handcrafted soaps, and will probably always be my sentimental favorite.  I even got a coworker hooked on GMS lip balm.  Well, she wanted more recently and since I had a 15% off code I went ahead and ordered some soap too.

Her five vanilla lip balms.  She loves this stuff and it's the only thing she uses now.  I used to love it too but lately it doesn't seem to be working for me.
(regular price $3.50)

I got one bar of Black Raspberry scented goat milk soap.  This is hubby's favorite soap scent.  I admit, sniffing this brings those warm fuzzy sentimental feelings and has me missing those crazy soap days.  I might have to use it for old times sake.
(4.7 oz., regular price $6.50)

This Pumpkin scented soap was already clearance priced, so adding that extra discount I had made this quite affordable.  I'll just set it aside until fall rolls around.
(4.2 oz., clearance price $5.00)

I also bought this chunk of Activated Bamboo Charcoal soap to try on my face.  I don't know what's going on with my skin the past year or so but wow, it needs help.  I never used to have sensitive skin but now it seems if I even look in the mirror too long it's angry and flaring up.  This is an unscented soap but it does have that familiar goat milk soap scent that warms my heart.
(1.2 oz., regular price $2.15)
 
 
Have you tried Goat Milk Stuff, or goat milk soap in general?
You should!  And I should start making it again!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Great haul! I need to order from here. I love charcoal soap. And minty lip balms which I think you have hauled from her before. Please make us soap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've had their peppermint, vanilla, and black cherry lip balms and used to love them. I'm not sure why they're failing me now though.

      I am seriously thinking about making soap! Not to the point of reopening the shop or anything, but make a bunch to have here and some for family and friends.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. LOVE! You know I will be in line.

      Delete

  2. This Handcrafted Goat Milk Lip Balm is looking Nice. I like the organic product most. It is keeps my lip soft and smoooth.

    ReplyDelete