Monday, May 9, 2016

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Grandma's Lemon Cake

Grandma's Lemon Cake - 'That moment when you cut into a warm lemon cake, just after grandma topped it with her delicious lemon sugar glaze!'
 You know I love lemon scents, right?  This one was nice but a little boring in the grand scheme of lemon scents.  There was a nice splash of tart lemon mixed within the warm bakery notes of a pound cake type cake scent.  It was a nice enough scent but it just never really wowed me.  This was on the more mellow, company-safe type level.  Nice, but there are other lemon scents I've enjoyed way more.

I melted this 1.1 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a healthy medium scent.

4 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about this one. Good but not special enough for me to seek out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makes me think of some other amazing lemon scents I've had over the years. *dreamy sigh*

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Sometimes boring scents are good to have for when you need a simple scent or have guests over and don't want to melt something too over the top! This does sound rather blah even for a safe scent, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't blah in general, just in comparison to other lemon scents. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete