Sunday, May 1, 2016

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Lemon Ice Cream Scoop Bread - 'Delicious blend of our yummy ice cream scoop bread. Blended with our zesty lemon, a marshmallow topping and sweet ice cream.'

 A gorgeous work of wax art in this flower but the scent was only so-so for me.  There was a nice splash of tart, bright lemon.  That was nice, and I was hopeful in the beginning.  Then those bread notes took over.  I'm not sure just was 'ice cream scoop bread' is but this seemed to have a hint of spice and a lot of bread.  It wasn't a horrible scent, I did let it melt half the day, but I don't think I'd be sad if I never had this again.  Just not for me.

I melted this 1.2 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment