Sunday, May 8, 2016

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Huckleberry Corn Muffin

Huckleberry Corn Muffin - 'A something special muffin with huckleberries thrown in.'
Huckleberries are like blueberries, from what I've read, so at first this just struck me as a typical blueberry muffin scent.  The corn muffin makes it interesting though.  It's a little more distinct, a bit deeper and perhaps even more rich than a regular muffin scent.  I've read that huckleberries are bit more tart than blueberries, and yeah, I think that comes through in this too.  I really *really* liked this one!  I'm glad I had a 4-pack because I kept shoving other tarts aside to melt this again and again.  I will be ordering more, for sure.
I melted this 1.1 oz. muffin tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. You sold me. Putting this on my CLK list. I feel an order brewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whee! Yeah, I'm itching to order again already.

      ~Deb

      Delete