Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Comforting Caramel

Comforting Caramel - 'Caramel sauce over a spiced strudel cake.'
 
I'd forgotten just what the description of this scent was while I was melting it.  I kept thinking I was crazy for thinking there was a spice note.  But now I see I was probably right!  I also think this would be nice for fall, but still works any time of year.  Without remembering the description, I'd thought this was a really nice, rich caramel scent with that touch of soft spice.  I can see now that there was a strong base note of strudel cake, warm and cozy with just a touch of soft spice.  The caramel added a deep gooey richness.  I look forward to melting this again in the fall.
 
I melted this 1.1 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you, Deb. A truly sweet, cozy fragrance that's perfect any time you're craving an exceptional bakery scent. I also enjoy the Maple Syrup & Caramel fragrance from CLK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look for that one next!

      ~Deb

      Delete