As you know, Scentsationals is one of my favorite wax vendors. I'd been seeing a few new scents popping up on their website over the past couple weeks, and today they announced they've added 20 new scents to the site. Yay! They also have a chance to win three of these new scents on their Facebook page so be sure to check that out.
I thought I'd do a quick post, listing these new scents and their descriptions. A lot of these are not my style, with all the florals and ambers and whatnot, but there are still seven on this list that I might go ahead and order.
- Salted Caramel Apple - 'Juicy wedges of fresh picked apple stirred with cinnamon fused caramel blending into a sugar sweet vanilla cupcake batter.'
- Cactus Blossom - 'Freshly picked eucalyptus leaf intermingles with ozone-infused citrus, sea salted herbs and hints of wild apple wrapped in sparkling marine greens and the warmth of mossy woods. Try this if you liked Cactus Flower!'
- Birch Woods - 'White birch and white musk intermingle with deep greens delicately touched with sweet vanilla. Try this if you liked Pinecones & Birch!'
- Raspberry Vanilla - 'Tart berries layered with sweet vanilla cream. Try this if you liked Black Raspberry Vanilla!'
- Tosca Pear - 'Home-made preserves blending pure sugarcane with sweet, ripe Williams pear complimented by Anjou and Golden Delicious apple spiced with cardamom.'
- Spice Market - 'Exotic amber, oriental myrrh and rich spices embrace notes of black iris, eastern orchid and emerald bamboo balanced by brushed suede, warm musk and red saffron.'
- Sienna Suede - 'The brightness of citrus splashed greens, wild herbs and ambered fougere embrace dark woody patchouli, milky sandalwood and oriental amber spun with black suede and cocoa bean.'
- Almond Brandy Pudding - 'Almond milk splashed with aged brandy and stirred with salted caramel, roasted almond silvers, Kenyan coffee and Madagascar vanilla bean baked into a creamy custard pudding.'
- Eucalyptus Leaf & Cedar - 'Fresh greens, wild citrus and crushed eucalyptus leaf combine with aquatic nuances of spicy cardamom along with white cedar, oriental amber and mossy musk. Try this if you like Cedarwood Eucalyptus!'
- Dark Musk - 'Luxurious notes of warm amber and gently spiced woods drift through earthy patchouli undertones enveloped in sweet Tahitian vanilla and musk-infused sandalwood. Try if you liked our older popular fragrance Date Night or Rogue!'
- Enchanted Woods - 'A masculine blend of mahogany wood with southern bourbon, creamy vanilla with warm amber.'
- Beachfront - 'A delicious mandarin-coconut blend, succulent cactus, beautiful mariposa lily and warm cinnamon all wrapped in with a base of sweet amber-vanilla.'
- Grapefruit Tequila - 'Effervescent pink grapefruit enhanced by bergamot, petitgrain and sweet, creamy vanilla.'
- Citrus Pineapple - 'Juicy mouthwatering pineapple, ripe sun kissed strawberries, mingle over sweet milky coconut & white jasmine. Making the perfect array of fruity-florals.'
- Warm Maple Butter - 'Sticky drops of Vermont maple and deep, powdery honey blended with buttery vanilla.'
- Cherry Blossom Festival - 'The romantic garden of Asia with fragrant Japanese Cherry Blossom, juicy pear and warm sandalwood.'
- Princess Petal - 'Vibrantly sweet pink poppy, juicy apricot, all blended with creamy coconut sit perfectly on soft amber-vanilla, & white sandalwood.'
- Sugared Raspberry - 'The irresistible aroma of tart sun-ripened raspberries stirred with sweet sugarcane juice and heaped over a slow churned vanilla ice cream.'
- Flaming Orange - 'Juicy mandarin, sweet tangerine and ripe Valencia orange blend with tangy lemon zest and juicy notes of glittering island pineapple.'
- Mahogany Woods - 'Sun-warmed oriental amber infused with soft sandalwood and fresh cedar wrapped in essences of golden citron, crushed coriander, gingered orange flower, and suede tobacco. Try this if you liked Mahogany Teakwood!'
Some of these say 'Try this if you liked . . .' I don't know if that means those scents are renamed, or if they're just similar. Anyone know?
So yeah, just thought I'd post this list because I know there are Scentsationals fans who frequent this blog, and I know two people with sophisticated noses who probably see plenty of intriguing scents here. lol
See anything YOU like?
(This is not a sponsored post.)
(Although I would gladly work with Scentsationals if I could!)