Friday, July 29, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Bananas Foster

Bananas Foster - [no scent description]

While I can't find an actual Rosegirls description, I found one on a different site that says it's a 'Blend of sweet, ripened bananas, caramel sauce, butter, brown sugar, banana liquor, vanilla ice cream, and just a touch of dark rum and cinnamon.'  That bitter salty caramel note is there again, almost killing this for me.  Luckily, enough of the other notes came through.  There is a bit of sweet, almost candy-like banana, some warm brown sugar sweetness, and a bit of creaminess from the vanilla.  If the caramel was a sweet and creamy type instead of salty, this would be delicious.

I melted a little over 1 oz. worth of mini melter chunks in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a lighter medium scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment