Sunday, August 21, 2016

BHG / Scentsationals - More Complete List of Fall Scents

A recent post of mine had a small list of the fall scents from Better Homes & Gardens and Scentsationals that I'd noticed my local Walmart had stocked.  Well on my next trip to the store I noticed they'd fully restocked the shelves and put out a ton more of the fall scents, and even a few winter scents!  At first I'd been trying to scribble a list of what was new but it was too much, and people were looking at me funny, so I decided to just take pictures of everything on the shelves.  I'll include a list that's narrowed down to the fall/winter scents at the end of this post.

(Click the pics for larger versions, to see details.)











The following list is of the fall type scents that I see on these shelves.  Some are new this year, some are returning from previous years, and some are even every day scents that can work for fall.  I'm including the few Christmas ones too.  (Some of these don't strike me as fall scents but seem to always show up with the fall releases.)

  • Smoky Gray Mist
  • A Thankful Harvest
  • Fall Into Autumn
  • Spiced Pumpkin Pie
  • Farm Apple Pumpkin
  • Spicy Cinnamon Stick
  • Candied Caramel Pecan
  • Candied Citrus Pumpkin
  • Roasted Coconut Pumpkin
  • Crisp Fall Leaves
  • Fresh Cut Frasier
  • Balsam & Birch
  • Fall'n For Fall
  • Vineyard Sunset
  • Perfectly Pine
  • Crimson
  • Caramel Pumpkin Seeds
  • Baked Orchard Apple
  • Cashmere Cream
  • Pumpkin Apple Muffins
  • Pumpkin Marshmallow Cream
  • Warm Apple Pie
  • Scarlet Cypress Wreath
  • Dusk Till Dawn
  • Apple Bobbin'
  • Warm Pumpkin Cookies
  • Golden Harvest Sunset
  • Cinnamon & Spice
  • Simmering Apple Cider
  • Fresh Orchard Apples
  • Cozy & Comfy duo
  • At The Fair duo
  • Warm Rustic Woods
  • Bundled In Blankets duo
  • Autumn Afternoon Stroll duo
  • Apple Brandy Cider
  • Cinnamon Apples
  • Rustic Country Home
  • Sunflower Fields
  • Spice It Up
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Sweet Candied Apples
  • Fragrant Woodland Walk
  • Pumpkin S'mores duo
  • Coffee Cake Swirl
  • No Place Like Home
  • Incense & Wine duo
  • Vanilla Caramel Spice
  • Cranberry Mandarin Splash
Even with this huge list, there are still others I've seen mentioned online that I have not seen at my store and would like to find, including . . . 
  • Sunflower &Chysanthemum
  • Peppermint Vanilla Macaroon (I really want this!)
  • Nag Champa Incense
  • Cider House Donuts
  • Perfect Pumpkin Ale
  • Salted Caramel Pumpkin
  • Brandied Peach Cobbler 
That is my updated list of the 2016 Better Homes & Gardens, and Scentsationals fall scents, which can be found at Walmart. I already have quite a few and would like to get more.

Have you grabbed any from your store? What are some of your favorites, or some you're hoping to find?

10 comments:

  1. I NEED to get Nag Champa. I went to one on Saturday, I saw the label, but no product - so I know it will get there eventually. I'm going to try a different Walmart tomorrow. When I saw someone post a picture of that last week, I got a bit too excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL at "I got a bit too excited." Nag Champa and Dragon's Blood always remind me of my soap making days. I wasn't particularly fond of either scent but they were popular.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. My goodness, that is a LOT of Fall-esque themed wax! Sunflower & Chrysanthemum doesn't seem like a fall scent, but it still sounds intriguing.

    Cinnamon & Spice is one of my favorites. I may or may not have melted the entire clamshell you sent me out of season. <_< Also, I don't remember loving cinnamon scents all that much. Now I crave them like no other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, well I can grab you more if you need some.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. LOVE this! Please feel free to join our Scented Wax Melts Retail Facebook group, where we discuss store-bought wax melts like ScentSationals, Better Homes & Gardens, Ashland, Sonoma, etc. We're a fun, very active group of over 1,300 members! https://www.facebook.com/groups/scentedwaxretail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really get involved in Facebook groups much but thanks for the invitation.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. I love that you took photos of all of them! This post will be a great frame of reference for people!!

    Sugared Lavender Twist.... <3 <3 <3

    Cinnamon Spice, No Place Like Home, and Papagayo Beach immediately caught my eye, though though the last one isn't fall-ish. Scarlet Cypress Wreath sounds interesting, could that be an early Christmas type of scent (only judging by the label)?! I see perfectly pine and fresh cut frasier, oooooh Christmas cometh early for some of these BHG & Scentsationals scents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, talked about Scarlet Cypress Wreath in my other post. It's like a perfect Christmas scent!

      I was surprised to see Sugared Lavender Twist is still around. I remember how crazy people were to find it when it first came out.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the comprehensive list! My store tends to get new waxes several weeks to s month after they're spotted elsewhere, so I'm impatiently waiting for most of these to show up. I did find and purchase 6 new fall scents, which I plan to post about in the next few weeks, and I still have some favorites left from last year. I'm with you; I NEED that Peppermint Vanilla Macaroon, and I'm dying to find Roasted Pumpkin Coconut as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be looking for that post. I'm always curious to see which ones people go for when there are so many to choose from. I want to grab a few more but not sure which ones yet. Have to do more sniffing. Hehe!

      ~Deb

      Delete