Monday, August 1, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Warm Maple Butter

Warm Maple Butter - 'Sticky drops of Vermont maple and deep, powdery honey blended with buttery vanilla.'
 
 This was much more buttery than anything else, and that was kind of a bummer.  I was hoping for a nice maple scent.  There is perhaps a touch of a maple note coming through, and maybe a hint of sweet honey.  It's the butter that rules this though, creamy with just a trace of a salty note.  There is a sort of bakery note lurking around the edges of this scent, like a warm doughy-ness.  It was okay for a one time thing but I don't think I'd get this again.

I melted three cubes (about 1 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, well traveling scent.  This scent got all the way to the back door to greet me as I entered the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment