Sunday, September 25, 2016

Melted - Better Homes & Gardens / Apple Brandy Cider

Apple Brandy Cider - [no scent description]

This is an interesting scent, and hard for me to describe.  First of all, I don't know if brandy has a distinct scent, but if it does I think it's probably pretty noticeable in here.  There is just something I can't quite pinpoint.  It's a spiced apple cider type scent but that sort of fermented note that comes with cider is muted.  Oddly enough, there is an almost creamy note coming from somewhere.  And there is a hint of a peppery note that I confuses me.  But it all works nicely together to make this intriguing fall scent.

I melted two cubes (0.8 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer, and two in my tea light warmer and had medium-strong scent from each.

No comments:

Post a Comment