Monday, September 26, 2016

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Cinnamon Garland

Cinnamon Garland - 'Crisp fresh bayberry infused with spicy ground cinnamon. So warm and inviting. A Homespun Original House Blend.'
 
I had this last year (post is here) and it was funny because when I started melting it in fall I stopped and saved it for Christmas.  This year on cold sniff it struck me as more fall-like than Christmas so into my fall stash it went.  And this time when I melted it, it didn't really strike me as fall-like OR Christmas-like!  lol  Last year I thought it was soooo perfect for the holidays, like that Christmas in a craft store type awesomeness.  This year it just seemed like a rather boring dry cinnamon scent.  It was still very nice, but this year it just didn't strike me as all that exciting.  I often don't even post about scents I've already posted but this one had me chuckling about the complete change of opinion.
 
I melted half of this tart (0.5 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment