Monday, September 12, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Harvest Bake Sale

Harvest Bake Sale - 'Apple and pumpkin blend.'

This was a nice early fall scent with that blend of apple and pumpkin.  The pumpkin was a little stronger, creamy and non-spiced, with a little bit of puree tang.  The apples dance very lightly around the edges with their juicy sweetness.  There might be a hint of bakery, like a pie crust type note, or it might just be that signature Rosegirls creamy  note that's making it seem that way.  Still, a nice fall blend.

Most of the description above comes from cold sniff because, sadly, I wasn't getting much when warmed.  I melted about 0.8 oz. worth in my Glade hot plate warmer and had light scent in the area around the warmer.  Bummer.

[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. That stinks. Harvest Bake Sale in the chunks was one of my favorites. Sorry the throw wasn't there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll set them out on my desk and at least get the cold scent. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete