Sunday, September 18, 2016

Melted - Scemtsationals / Apple Bobbin'

Apple Bobbin' - 'Fresh, crispy apples.'

A nice juicy apple scent always makes me think of fall, whether there is spice or caramel with it or not.  This one seems to imply it's just a nice juicy apple scent, but I swear there is caramel in this too.  The caramel is a softer note behind the happy, sweet apples but it's there, I'm telling ya!  I really like this one and since my other beloved caramel apple scent is nowhere to be found anymore, this could stand in as its replacement.

I melted two cubes (0.8 oz. worth) at a time in both my Glade hot plate warmer and my tea light warmer, and had strong scent each time.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have a new replacement scent for one you loved but that went away. And strong throw too! Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's the same as my other, but they are similar. I wish I'd compared before melting my last two cubes of the other. I should compare it to SF's Bobbing For Apples though!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. So all of these melting posts have me running to check my stash hoping I have these great scents. I couldn't find this one so my fingers are crossed that I'll find it at Walmart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find any more when I last checked. If I see more pop up I'm grabbing a few for backups!

      ~Deb

      Delete