Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Melted - Torch and Key / Mabon

Mabon - 'Fresh blend of mulled cider, cinnamon sticks, a twist of orange peel, jeweled fruits and a fall breeze. Comparable to Apple Jack & Peel.'
 
I loved Apple Jack & Peel back in my soap making days but it's been a while since I've had it so I can't say how true this is.  Doesn't matter though, because I like it either way.  It leans a little more towards a spiced punch than cider, at least too me.  The apple cider notes are there, but the orange and other things make it a bit lighter in feel.  Still a nice fall scent though.
 
I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and was once again greatly pleased with the strength and performance of this vendor's wax.  This was strong and traveled well throughout the downstairs of my house.

2 comments:

  1. Another score for Torch and Key! Your Etsy vendor pick is going much better than mine. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't even the one that was going to be featured in the Fall Fun Series. This one was too good to wait. lol (Not even sure if I'll follow through and to the other one.)

      ~Deb

      Delete