Monday, September 5, 2016

Melted - Torch and Key / Mayhem & Macabre

Mayhem & Macabre - 'A blend of juicy Macintosh apples with cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and clove baked in a golden flaky crust.'
 
Hey!  It's been a while since I've done a Melted post, hasn't it?!  I'd hoped to post one each day of the fall melting season, starting September 1, but life got in the way.  I'm going to make an effort now though!
 
This was my first melt from new-to-me vendor The Torch and Key.  I always worry when I try new vendors, that they won't be strong enough for my liking.  This one wowed me!  (The second one has too, so I *will* be ordering from there again.)  This was such a delicious fall scent.   Mmmm, a deep, warm apple pie scent, full of sweet apple notes, soft spices, and a hint of bakery note from the crust.  Just such a cozy scent for these early days of fall.

I melted this 0.9 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had wonderfully strong scent that traveled well through the downstairs of my house.

2 comments:

  1. You are enabling me on this vendor. The names are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm itching to get back to their shop and order more! You must order. You must order!

      ~Deb

      Delete