Thursday, October 13, 2016

Blogtober - Day 12


I forgot to blog last night!  This is a quickie cheater Day 12 post.

Work was drama filled again, but it was easier to take because two problem employees are digging their own hole so it was kind of like, well, let them finish themselves off.  Seriously though, my crew has become the worst in the plant and these two people are the biggest, whiniest part of the reason.  It would be nice to see them go.

Temps dipped again and it's awesome.  We started around 60something early in the morning and it fell all day.  When I left work shortly after 7pm it was 44 lovely degrees.  Leaves are falling more and more now.  Fields are being harvested.  How's that song go?  'It's the most, wonderful time, of the yeeeeear.....'

I had these Sunbelt Bakery - Pumpkin Spice chewy granola bars last year and enjoyed them enough to grab a box again when I saw them this PumpkinEverything Season.  I love chewy granola bars anyway.  This fall variety has a nice warmly spiced flavor with hints of pumpkin.  There are little bits of sweetness from the white chocolate chips or whatever those are.  I wouldn't say these are 'To die for!' but they are a nice fall treat.

And that will be my cheater Day 12.  Hopefully I'm on the ball tonight and get Day 13 posted like normal.

How was your Day 12?

4 comments:

  1. We know nothing of this "cheating" you speak of. As far as I can tell you haven't missed a post. (wink, wink) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *wink wink and stealthy thumbs up*

      Thanks!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Those pumpkin granola bars were so good. Glad you found them again. Headed to Walmart tomorrow! Hope to find some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you get there? Did you find anything fun?

      ~Deb

      Delete