Saturday, October 15, 2016

Blogtober - Day 15

I need more Halloween clipart so I don't have to keep reusing the same ones.  I keep meaning to find more but do I ever really do it?  Nope.  *sigh*

Worked today.  It was actually a very quiet and mellow day!  The only thing that killed it was that I've landed face first in some sort of nasal or sinus mess.  I've always just figured this type of thing was a cold.  More and more people are telling me it's allergies instead.  I guess I don't understand allergies because I never thought I had any.  How do I know the difference?  I've heard on the news and radio that even though it's fall, the allergy season is in full swing because of mold spores on fallen leaves, and fields being harvested.  So maybe this IS allergies?  I don't know but I've been pretty freakin' miserable most of the day.  Hasn't killed my mood though!

I tried to read extra amounts of the Boleyn book since work was leisurely but the constant sniffles and general head and face hell made it hard to stay focused.  I felt better when I was up and moving around.  Hopefully tomorrow I feel better and can read more on my breaks.  I did take an allergy pill when I got home tonight.  We'll see what happens.

Short and sweet tonight, but at least I got a post up.
How was your Saturday?

2 comments:

  1. I hear seasonal allergies are the worst. My dad and a lot of that side of the family suffer from them. I hear you can develop them at any point in life too. Did the allergy pill help? I wonder if they take a while to get into your system? Glad work has been smoother and you had a nice day yesterday. Love the spooky clip art. I think we decided to take the girls to a pumpkin patch tomorrow around sunset.

    Yesterday was busy, tiring but nice. My MIL and I went shopping from 10am to 3pm for the girls for Christmas. It takes forever to drive across town. Then I napped. Then I went to my sister's for the craft party. Whew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you make it to the pumpkin patch?

      I'm getting an itch to go Christmas shopping but I'm trying to hold off. I really don't have many people to buy for anymore so it gets easier each year. It's a bummer that I do less shopping, but it's easier. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete