Sunday, October 16, 2016

Blogtober - Day 16


Another super quick post tonight because I'm really wanting to get to bed and get back to reading my book.  It was another fairly mellow day at work.  A bit of drama but it was people who already skating on thin ice, so the latest events are just extra nails in their coffins.

My cold or allergies or whatever the heck is going on, is getting better already.  I did take an allergy pill last night and it did seem to help things enough to give me a peaceful night's sleep.  When I took one this morning though, it didn't seem to do much of anything but make me drowsy.  I waited about two and half hours to see if anything would happen, then used some good ol' fashioned nasal spray and have felt pretty good ever since.  Well, I mean, not back to normal, but at least way better than it had been.

The new Skylanders game came out today!  Casey went to town and picked it up for me while I was at work.  I won't be able to play it until Tuesday though, after I'm done at my mom's.  Looking forward to that!

And . . . the Packers lost today!  It's was a gloriously horrible game for them and I love that!

Alrighty, dashing off to read now!
How was your Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you are feeling better. Maybe it was allergies after all. Will those knuckleheads at work ever get sacked?

    Hope you got time to enjoy your new Skylanders game. Sunday was good. We just hung out with Adam's parents in the morning for a little bit before they headed back home down south. Then Scarlette had two school friends come over for a playdate. Kept it minimal. Today I had the day off work with the girls so that was nice. My mom happened to be off too so we all met up for lunch at a little tea room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The knuckleheads probably won't get sacked. People don't get fired nearly enough there. They're constantly short on employees so they like to keep bodies around and hope to at least get a bit of work out of them. Ugh.

      Sounds like you had a nice Sunday. Hopefully some of your troubles and worries eased for a while!

      ~Deb

      Delete