Monday, October 17, 2016

Blogtober - Day 17

Another pretty good day at work today.  Woohoo!  My boss and the other lead person were saying that something does indeed need to be done about the problem people I mentioned yesterday.  It's nice to hear this but I'm not holding my breath that anything will actually be done.

The cold/allergy cooties are mostly gone, just some lingering stuffiness and a bit of a rough voice.

I feel myself getting into one of my moody funks again.  It feels like I just don't have time to do the things I want to do.  I've tried about 75 ways to explain it in this post tonight and keep going back and deleting it and trying again.  I give up.

This post isn't even worth posting, but I didn't want to miss a Blogtober day.
*sigh*

Hopefully you're all in better spirits than I am right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment