Thursday, October 20, 2016

Blogtober - Day 20



Not much to write about tonight.  I worked today and it was okay.  My cold from this past weekend has turned into a cough.  It was getting worse last night and this morning, felt like a lot of chest congestion, but later in the day it started easing up and now it's pretty much gone.

Our temps have slipped back to very lovely coolness for fall.  We barely made 50 degrees today.

Obviously I did not play Skylanders today since it was a work day.  Also, I was busy enough all day that I didn't get to dwell too much on the craft room thing.

Well, like I said, not much to write about tonight.
I'm off to read before bed now.

Anything exciting happening by you?

4 comments:

  1. Glad your cold eased up. Definitely that time of year. Maybe you got yours out of the way early. Skylanders sounds like fun. <3

    Nothing exciting but we did have a nice night. We took the girls out to pick pumpkins and then I caught a really good sale at BBW and picked up handsoaps for $1.80 each. Got a couple winter ones to have on hand. But some Thanksgiving and more fall ones too. Hope you slept well. I got up at 12:30 to see if I could spot any comets from the Orionid show but too much city lights :-( Not very good view of stars where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always miss all those fun astronomy events! Out here in the country we have such clear views, away from all other lights and such.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Nothing new here. I hope your cough leaves you alone soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cough stayed pretty tame and has now pretty much moved on. *phew*

      Nothing new? I read your post about your friend leaving. That sucks. =(

      ~Deb

      Delete