Sunday, October 23, 2016

Blogtober - Day 23


I'm starting to think that if I change the name of my blog to Everything's Great, then things will mellow out around here.  I mean geez . . . it's always something.  And tonight it's our water.  It's turned off right now and we will be calling a plumber first thing in the morning.  Hubby thinks the main line from the well into the house might be damaged somewhere.  Our water is all murky, and we can hear water running in the basement but can't see any leaks or anything.  It sounds like water running through pipes, but where is it running to or from, and why is it all dirty?  UGH!

And the Vikings lost today, their first loss this season.  It might have been easier to take if it had at least been a good game.  Nope.  It was horrible.  Vikings were dropping passes, fumbling, missing tackles, you name it.  They looked horrible.

On the bright side of things, Casey went shopping this morning and bought more Skylanders characters so we can open more areas of the game.  Yep, we're still having a lot of geeky fun with this game.

I made a card today and finished another I'd started a while ago.  Then I packed all my stuff up again, determined to get Ty's old room turned into a craft room where I can have some organization and dedicated space for things, instead of having to haul boxes and bags out every time I want to try and make something.

I finally tried this today.  Sadly, I did not like it.  I liked the flavor while it was in my mouth but there was a scent that was unappealing while bringing it to my mouth, and then an aftertaste that just killed it for me.  Bummer.

Do you like our black cat Halloween decorations on the buffet?

Well, I'm off to bed now.  I need to figure out what book to read next now that I've finally finished The Other Boleyn Girl.  I think I have another Philippa Gregory book.  And since I won't be going to my mom's tomorrow because I'll be waiting for a plumber tomorrow, I'm going to start rewatching all of my Tudor related DVDs.  Wheee!

I hope your Sunday was better than mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment