Thursday, October 6, 2016

Blogtober - Day 6

Just a quickie post tonight.  I'm feeling much better about things at work now.  The plant manager and the production manager each came to me today and thanked me for speaking up in the drama filled meeting and for being helpful.  My supervisor said some things that unknowingly supported me and helped me feel better.  The unsolicited comments from these people couldn't have come at a better time.  I'm still wondering why it's happened like this, but it's reminded me that I'm not the problem here.

I also found out that we will be staying on our 12 hour schedule at least through the end of this year.  I'm greatly relieved to hear this!

Apologies for not having anything frightfully festive in tonight's post but I had to pop on quick before bed and mention that my mood has shifted back to good.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment