Friday, October 7, 2016

Blogtober - Day 7


I don't have anything to write about today.  Hmm.  But I don't want to miss a day either so let me try to come up with something.

Work was fairly decent today.  

I barely talk to anyone online anymore.

Temperatures here are supposed to dip down to the upper 30s tonight!

I'm about half way through the book The Other Boleyn Girl.

This pumpkin spice Life cereal is actually pretty good.  It has a fairly strong pumpkin spice taste, unlike the Cheerios I posted about recently.  The familiar Life taste is still there but at least enough of the spice and pumpkin comes through on this one.  I would get this again.

Alright, I give up.  Day 7 is just going to be a short and boring post.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I know what I want for breakfast now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jenn! I hope you had some because it's just that yummy. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Glad work was good. And that Life cereal seems really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've also seen pumpkin spice Frosted Mini Wheats but haven't bought it since I don't know if I even like Frosted Mini Wheats. I know there is pumpkin spice Special K cereal too, but I haven't seen that in any of my stores.

      That Life cereal is good! You should buy a box!

      ~Deb

      Delete