Sunday, October 30, 2016

Melted - Lasting Scent Candles / Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams

Pumpkin Marshmallow Grahams - '(LSC Original Mix) Layered graham crackers stuffed with pumpkin filling and, of course, a sticky marshmallow plopped on top!'
 
 I don't notice graham crackers or marshmallow.  What I mainly get from this is a really nice pumpkin note, fresh from the can pie filling type with that slight sour/tang note.  Although it doesn't mention it in the description, it seemed like there was a spice note quietly lurking around the edges of this scent.  A very nice scent for Pumpkin Everything season!

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

[This tart was gifted to me.]

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad there's no graham crackers or marshmallow. Sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete