Friday, October 14, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Pumpkin Apple Muffins

Pumpkin Apple Muffins - [no scent description]

You haven't seen much wax featured on the blog lately, have you?  I just haven't been as into it lately.  Some days I haven't melted anything at all, and other days I melt out of habit but don't pay enough attention to be able to review it.  I figured I should try to get back on track, so here we go.

I really liked this one.  The apple is way stronger than any pumpkin that shows up.  It's almost a caramel apple type scent, but that 'caramel' could just be buttery from the pumpkin bakery notes.  There is a nice warm, coziness about this scent, but the apple brightens it up a bit to keep it from being the usual heavy pumpkin type.  This is not a spicy scent.

I melted two cubes (about 0.8 oz worth) in my tea light warmer and had strong. long lasting scent.

2 comments:

  1. I love this scent and agree with your description. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably grab another pack before they're gone, to have on hand for next year.

      ~Deb

      Delete