Sunday, October 23, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / All Hallows Eve

All Hallows Eve - 'Spicy mulled grapefruit with a citrus orange note, and a sweet cinnamon vanilla twist.'

For some reason I've had it in my head that I've had this one before and didn't like it.  I don't know what's changed but I quite liked it this time!  I could not remember the scent description at all while it was melting today, and would have sworn there was something more complex about it.  Prepping this post, and seeing the scent description now, I'm slightly amazed.  I don't think I ever would have guessed there was so much citrus!  It is not a citrus type scent at all!  There is some sweetness and a hint of brightness but it's more of a warm scent, warm and smooth because of that 'cinnamon vanilla twist.'  I've said it before about other Halloween blends, but this kinda reminds me a little bit of the mixed scents of trick-or-treat candy in a big plastic pumpkin.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had pleasantly strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment