Saturday, October 1, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Cozy Home

Cozy Home - 'Housewarming spices with slices of juicy apples. Perfect for fall!'

 Ohhh, this is just such a perfect fall scent.  It's deeper than just a mere cinnamon-apple scent.  It's more of a rich, hot cider.  The apple notes are juicy, but almost like baked apples.  There is a bit of sweetness swirling deep within too.  This is definitely cozy, just like the name says.  This is one of my fall must-haves.

I cut this tart in half and had 0.8 oz. worth going in my Glade hot plate warmer and in my tea light warmer.  This gave me wonderfully strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house, and was easily the first thing I noticed when coming back into the house from outside.  Love it!

2 comments:

  1. One of my faves! Already melted mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next year I must remember to get more than one!

      ~Deb

      Delete