Friday, October 28, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch - 'Sweet and creamy pumpkin pie with butter, pecans, and a hint of spice.'

 I wonder about the scent description for this one.  With a name like Pumpkin Patch you'd think it would be a more fresh type pumpkin scent.  And this reminds me more of a fresh type with spice, like you'd think.  I don't get butter or pecan notes from this.  There is a lot of pumpkin, somewhere between a fresh carved type and a canned pie filling type, and then a dose of spice gives a background edge.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and it was one of those weird situations where I couldn't smell it too much until I'd left the house and come back in later.  Then it greeted me quite obviously when I first stepped through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment