Thursday, October 27, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles - 'Sweet pumpkin, maple syrup, and buttery crunchy pecans.'
 
 This is a scent I wasn't wild about when it first became popular but I've come around.  I really enjoy it now.  It's quite a thick and rich scent, and I often don't like those kinds, but there is just something cozy about this one.  I never really notice much pumpkin, regardless which vendor I try, but that's okay.  This is a pecan and maple heavy scent, a little sweetness and a lot of nutty bakery.  It's warm and homey and, like I said, rich.

I melted this entire 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had deliciously strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house.  This sat in my warmer, cooled and hardened, for the two days that I worked since melting it, and I could still smell it on a lighter scale in the evenings when I came home.  That's pretty awesome, to just have the cold wax giving off that much scent.

This has become a fall classic that has made it to my must-haves list.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I didn't know Sweet Fixations sells scent shoots. Need to take a look at their webpage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Fixations is probably my favorite vendor. Yes, you need to check out the site. And then tell me what you ordered. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete