Monday, October 31, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat - 'Great Halloween scent of pumpkin, apples, berries, orange and cinnamon. With notes of sugar cane and vanilla.'
 
 This reminds me of that scent you get after trick-or-treating, with all the mixed candies in the little plastic pumpkin.  It struck me as a little more spicy this year, but then, my tastes have been off lately.  There is a sweetness about this from the fruits and berries, but it's warmed by pumpkin and vanilla.  The sugar adds a hint of a candy note, while the cinnamon gives it all a bit of edge.  This one is always a challenge to describe.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong (almost overwhelming) scent throughout the downstairs rooms of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment