Saturday, October 29, 2016

Melted - Torch & Key / Witches Kitchen

Witches Kitchen - 'This witch is fixing up a big batch of pumpkin waffles with toasted pecans, melted butter and maple syrup! My little witchlings just love it!'

I'm pretty sure this is the classic Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and that's quite alright with me.  I just had a Melted post about that scent from another vendor recently, so obviously I'm a fan of it.  This one has all the familiar notes, the heavy lean towards the nuttiness of the pecans and the warm, sweet syrup, but doesn't have quite the same heaviness that it can often have.  This one isn't quite as thick and rich, which can sometimes be the one downfall of this scent.  This is still a very nice scent with all of it's cozy fall familiarity.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had decently strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. The heavy versions are a little hard to take. Almost makes the air feel hard to breathe. Loving these Torch and Key reviews. I seriously need to get my junk together and order soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you do. I have one called Yule in my Christmas stash but that was the only Christmas-y one I saw back when I ordered.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I just received my second order from Torch & Key and I'm a happy camper. I'd rate T&K as my favorite wax vendor at the moment. Amazing fragrances, outrageous throw and good customer service. Thanks so much for the recommendation, Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad the blog is doing some good, hehe. Any favorites so far?

      ~Deb

      Delete