Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Melted - Beezy Tarts / Cranberry Crunch Bars

Cranberry Crunch Bars - 'Freshly baked Cranberry Crunch Bars topped with a yummy strudel topping.

I loved this scent!  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving cranberry scent, somewhere between the spiced cranberry that I prefer and the sweet perfume-y type cranberry that I don't like.  This one was sweet and tart, but had just a hint of spice or warmth from somewhere in the bakery notes.  It's mainly a cranberry scent.  The bakery notes are more subtle, providing a bed of coziness for those otherwise bright and cheery cranberry notes.

I cut this 2 oz. tart in half and had two tea light warmers going in adjacent rooms, which gave me strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house.

4 comments:

  1. ooo! Cranberry! I think I may have a few cranberries hiding out in my drawers. This Beezy one sounds like a real Thanksgiving mood setter for sure. I like that it is more pure cranberry without the syrupy artificial too sweet candy vibe it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of cranberry scents left and it started to worry me that all of November would be cranberry! LOL So I had to start dipping into some of them. I'm getting tired of pumpkin anyway.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Beezy never disappoints; the throw is always amazing! I haven't tried this particular scent but it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beezy is one I can take or leave. I usually only ever think to order when my waxy bloggy cohorts mention he's open.

      ~Deb

      Delete