Friday, November 25, 2016

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Peppermint Noel

Peppermint Noel - 'The cool, icy scent of peppermint is warmed with Vanilla Bean Noel.'

My first Christmas scent of the season was this lovely blend from a new-to-me vendor I'm currently loving.  This is just the kind of mint scent I like for the holiday season, a sweet, creamy mint.  Peppermint was the strongest note but it was softened by the slight bakery notes of the Vanilla Bean Noel.  It reminded me of a sugar cookie with crushed peppermint candies mixed in.

I melted these two tarts (1.2 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  It worked nicely at this strength because it was pleasantly noticeable without being an overpowering mint.  And it was long lasting!!  These two little guys went all day, I'm talking 12 hours, and still had plenty of strength when I turned the warmer off.

I looked for more of this when I ordered my Christmas sampler this morning, but it was out of stock.  I'll have to keep an eye on the site for when I can order more.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like a good strong, sharp peppermint too, but I prefer the softer vanilla-mints.

      ~Deb

      Delete