Monday, November 7, 2016

Melted - Satin Suzie Scents / Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Pie - 'Thanksgiving. Pumpkin, spices, butter, sugar with hints of vanilla. This is a best seller for fall scents.'

This is my second melt from this new-to-me vendor and I a continue to be impressed.  This is an excellent pumpkin pie scent.  It's not just pumpkin spice slapped with a pie label.  This one has all the notes, from that sort of sour tang of pumpkin puree right out of the can, to the buttery bakery notes of crust, the hint of spice, and the slight creaminess that brings it all together.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had deliciously strong scent throughout the downstairs of my house.

2 comments:

  1. Fun!! I had no idea you got these too. This one I am saving because I know I will love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Here is my original haul post:
      http://somethingalwayz.blogspot.com/2016/10/haul-satin-suzie-scents.html

      I'd wondered who else might get some because she mentioned Band of Bloggers.

      ~Deb

      Delete