Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Cranberry Orange Spice

Cranberry Orange Spice - 'Tart cranberries, orange zests, and spiced apples.'

Sometimes I like this one for fall, and sometimes it strikes me as more of a Christmas scent.  This year it feels like a fall scent.  Actually, this particular tart is over a year old, from my big fall/winter order *last* year.  To me it's one of those warm spiced punch type scents.  The orange seems to be the strongest of the fruit notes but it's warmed so much by the spices.  There is tartness from the cranberries, and juiciness from the apples, and it all blends together in a deep, sweet, warmth.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had wonderfully strong scent, even for a tart that's over a year old.

Love my Sweet Fixations!

No comments:

Post a Comment